It’s that time again!! TMI Tuesday
The State of Happy
1. Do you like where you live or do you wish you could move?
This is a double edged sword right now. I like where I currently reside as it has brought me closer to my family. However, it is not my final destination. So I will be moving (not far) and I can’t wait for the next adventure to begin.
2. No matter what life throws at me, I believe that I can deal with it. Agree or Disagree?
Agree, to an extent. Anxiety is my downfall. I know I can handle things and roll with the punches, but sometimes it is one hell of a bumpy ride.
3. A dear friend is stuck in an unhappy relationship. What advice would you give to the friend to cope–how can they make lemonade out of lemons?
I’ve recently done this with pet. The best thing I did for him was be supportive in his decisions. If he asked for advice I gave it truthfully. Sometimes it was harsh but needed to be said. Bottom line- it doesn’t matter what you say. If it falls on deaf ears it won’t be heard. What matters is being present when you are needed.
4. Nothing of value can be learned from failure. True or False?
FALSE!!- yes I screamed it. That is the epitome of a negative mind. We may not like the choice we made, but we still had a choice. You get up, brush yourself off and keep moving forward! Learn from those mistakes and always try, try again.
5. Even if you are sure about your ultimate choice, do you still ask others for advice before making an important or risky decision?
I do, because well… anxiety is a bitch. It may not change my mind about something, but there is that chance that something was addressed that wasn’t thought of when the decision was made.
Bonus: What is the sweetest or rewarding moment in your life?
Giving birth to my son. Nothing and no one will ever top the greatest gift I was given. The moment I set my eyes on him was the moment I had purpose in life.